- Discovery Financial Centers
20730 Holyoke Avenue
P.O. Box 1218
Lakeville, MN 55044
When you partner with Discovery Financial, you can trust that you’re partnering with professional financial advisors who have the experience to help you pursue your financial finish line. But strategies aren’t created in a vacuum, which is why we manage challenges better when collaborating as a team. Our clients receive the support and advice from our multiple advisors, so contact us today to get going and experience the benefits of working with a team!
Steven D. Lorenz, CFP®, CLU, ChFC
Steve has worked in the financial services industry since 1981. He is active in his profession and his community, having served as past president and board member of the St. Paul Society of Financial Professionals. Currently, Steve is a member of the Lakeville Chamber of Commerce and serves on the Business and Education Committee. Steve and his wife, Julie, have four children and reside in Apple Valley.
Steve is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of NPC and has been affiliated with Discovery Financial since 2000.
- Graduated from Golden Gate University with a Bachelor’s degree in business management
- Earned the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation from the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards in 2008
- Earned the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC ) designation from American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
- Earned the Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) designation from American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
- Holds Series 6, 7 and 63 securities registrations and life and health insurance licenses